8.03.2009

divine revelation.

yo.

so i'm e-chattin it up with my homegirl, and well..just read..


kezia: yeah..i gotta pick up these businesses again yo..

kezia: i've had nothing but time..smh

Nia: So ur self-emplyed?

kezia: lol..that's a way to put it

Nia: U create ur own income?

kezia: try to..will be able to more with this ind contractor position at ********

Nia: O ok

kezia: but uh yeah..photography..flyer design..songwriting (working on something now for a potential SA client)..Christian t-shirt company..npo..

kezia: yeah

Nia: Cool stuf

Nia: Ima need a photography for my book release lol no tym soon but I will let u kno

kezia: for sure..letteth me know

Nia: I willeth

kezia: lol............eth

Nia: Ryt lol

kezia: wow..you just made me realize something

Nia: ?

kezia: i've been perfectly positioned to pursue my dreams

Nia: How'd I make u do that?

kezia: when I was tellin you all that stuff that I'm involved in

kezia: I just realized..

kezia: man..

kezia: let the catching up BEGIN. smh @ myself

Nia: Cool

kezia: thank ya for being an ear

kezia: or an eye..lol

Nia: Idk wat I did...but no prob

kezia: just bein there..HUSH.


God has placed me where i can actively pursue my purpose, goals & dreams. you know how you feel like there are certain things you need to get to where you want to go? well..when it's something from your bare hands..i don't know if that's always true. like..if you want a Chipotle franchise, then yeahhhh..you'd better have that upfront money. but most dreams have an extremely grassroots foundation. like..whomever had to start SOMEWHERE..which is where i am now. not patting myself on the back..but God has given me some business-savvy and a researcher's heart..and i'm blessed to have created a foundation for the businesses He gave me. i ran into (what seemed like) some unfortunate circumstances September of last year, and i thought it was over. everything came to a screeching halt and i lost focus. but the focus and drive has been sprinkled with spiritual steroids. WORD: life's full of pop quizzes..what we have to study is the Word, our own wisdom/common sense and the lessons from the slip-ups of others. even with those study guides, we still might not always pass. however, opportunities present themselves constantly. whether we open the door to them is up to us. i've been handed the key to my doors.


check out the homegirl, nia @ http://p3nplace.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

kya said...

Luv it! In agreement wit ya!

kya said...

In agreement wit ya!

kezia blogs now. said...

Thanks so much sis :)