8.06.2009

tooth grinding.

i don't get mad.

sounds far-fetched..but it's absolutely valid. how is it possible? practice i guess. plus, i'm super analytical. so, i'll analyze & break a situation down before throwing a spoiled-rotten 4 year old in the middle of Toys R Us brand fit about anything. but wednesday morning, i discovered some grave news that almost made me drop my cool as a cucumber demeanor. my hard drive of 8 months (count em..EIGHT months) decided to go on to that big refurbished bin in the manufactured sky. my feelings were (and still are) HURT. all the documents, pictures, songs, poems..everything..GONE.




::commercial break::




::and we're back::

after shedding REAL funeral tears, i contacted HP..thank God i'm still under warranty. they overnighted me a new HD & a recovery disc. it's like having a brand new lappy again..minus all my STUFF. so now..i'm starting from scratch..treading very lightly and trying to dig into my memory regarding songs, poems and the like. also investing in some external memory VERY soon. that's all..


P.S. on 8.6.09, Twitter & FB basically DIED for a few hours. what's THAT about? will it happen again? it's horrifying to think about..

No comments: