8.03.2009

so, this is the first one..

how do you introduce randomness?


i dunno.


i will say this though. um..i'm a grammatical fiend. i despise MYSELF when i make spelling & grammatical errors and will completely spazz if i discover i have. someone called me a perfectionist. i'm beginning to believe them. anyway, aside from random spurts of slangitude or abbreviation, i'll most likely be using correct english. in addition, i will probably never (unless by human error) use uppercase i (i.e. - "I"). why? uh..guess you could say i don't consider myself that much of a big deal. so..there you have it. also, i write exactly the way i talk. so when you see (...) that means i've actually paused..lol. i use the words "uh" or "um" in writing because uh..i say them a lot. there are reasons for that..lol. i'm very interactive and communicative..so if you comment my blog..even if i don't know..i'm gonna hit you up and speak. same way on twitter, FB & myspace. that's how i am.


as far as what this blog will entail..uh..probably stuff about my good ole Savior, ministry, what i'm doing, what i like, transferred twitter convos, FB status convos, youtubes worth sharing and other stuff. and i'll be honest, having blog followers will probably push me to update on a regular basis. lol. i'm just saying.

2 comments:

Dugger said...

Spelling/grammar fanatic here too! Although I think that's the ONLY area in which I'm a perfectionist. I wonder if I could apply that same zeal to laundry or dirty dishes?

kezia blogs now. said...

LOL!! Try it out..let me know how it goes..